We are getting slowly to the practice. Short term investments. In short term investments we also will have a HYIP. I know, a lot of you, who know what a HYIP is are thinking to themselves, why? HYIP is an unstable investment, based on shady scheme, in a couple of states also illegal.
Why? Value in HYIP is made only by deposits of other investors. There is no product, no trading and nothing making more money. You can say, it is not worth a trying and losing time. This is not completely true, and the answer is interest or return. It is quite normal, that hyips are offering 1 – 8% a DAY. You are reading that correctly. That is also why a lot of them cannot survive more than a week. Input of capital has to be quite quick and large in order to maintain these percents. There are also an hour hyips, but this really is pure gambling.
Now you can say, a normal hyip therefore isn’t a gambling? It could be and it isn’t, according to your info. If you are going to a casino and bet on a red, your winning chances are somewhere around 49%. Odds are therefore in casinos favor and in a long run you simply statistically cannot be profitable.
When you are getting enough practice and you have good access to an useful info, know some of the other long-time investors, using a lot of discussion threads about hyips and maybe have some “black hat” info, your success rate can be somewhere around 80%+. In return rate of around 50%, you are profitable even in 70% success rate.
Everything here is taken from experiences, there are no fake info from some over-motivated winning-streak having person. In a long run, game of mathematics takes over and there is only one constant – probability.
Let’s get to the point. What is the secret for investing in hyip (short term investments) and why am I sharing it with you. Of course I am not going to write every detail of analysis each and every hyip, but you will get some info, which can help you in choosing the right project for you. Maybe I will put here, on a blog, from time to time some of the hyips I am investing in myself.
How to recognize good hyip from bad
Let’s say it straight here, most of the hyips are coming from Russia. People ther simply now, what to do, when to open and close the hyip and they probably have not so strict laws regarding this. And there is a pattern, which can be followed and has its own repetition. Some of the admins are even known and when they open a new hyip, people follow them.
By hyips we are most interested in when they were opened, how long will they work and when to enter them. This is really similar to trading in stock market. Let’s make an analysis than.
- Hyips are most of the time based on bought script, on which the websites are running. The more expensive the script is, the higher the chance, that it will last for a longer time. If someone has a custom made script, that is even more convenient.
- Watch for an admin of a project. When admin is known and has some successful completed projects, it has a bigger potential.
- Percentage. It can be misleading for some of you, but when some projects are offering 1% a day, and some 10% a day, it is really a big difference.
- How much is in the beginning put into the marketing. It is not enough, when admin puts his project into some monitoring websites and that’s it. It has to have banners, ads, articles, social media pages and so on.
- How are the people responding. If the people are making fb pages, creating videos, sharing, putting in on their own blogs and doing reviews. Important stuff.
- Alexa rank. Less important stuff, but good to know. You can check alexa rank on their tools, popularity of site, its number of visitors and so on.
- Breaking the rules. Why is this particular hyip different that other, what did the admin make over other admins. That is a unique indicator and can attract more people.
This is quite a basic stuff and everybody should know it. Every of these rules can be broken from time to time, as many admins have their own approach and can make something outside of the box. I knew some of the project for example, which had scripts for 10 usd and have run for 2 years. Just start with hyips very slowly, with small sums of money, in the beginning of their existence and in small amount of them. Some of the above mentioned things cannot be seen in first days, sometimes it is hard to begin right away. One just has to be patient.
Conclusion to short term investments
Is it moral to invest in something like that? This is really a large theme which everyone can take as they wish. Your success is just really a failure of someone else. This is just how it is. Unfortunately, nearly everything in the world of investing is the same way. On stock exchange for example, only couple of percent of traders are profitable in long term, what do you thing where are those money coming from? From failures of course. There is always someone unsuccessful on the opposite side of success. Just you, reader of this website, make sure that you are on the side of success. You are on the right track right now.